How to convert WebM to text?
Follow the steps below to convert an audio WebM file video content to text format:
- Upload your WEBM file
- Import your file from your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox.
- Select the languages: Select the output language as well as the original language.
- Click ‘Auto Transcribe’
- Choose between “Machine generated” and “Human created” (which are available in some transcription services)
- Remove background noise, cut, split, and trim it.
- From the left menu, select Elements and then ‘Auto Transcribe’ under Subtitles.
- Automatic transcription software will convert your WEBM file to text transcription.
- Click on “Export” and choose your preferred file format.
What is a WebM File?
WebM is an open video format introduced by Google for multimedia content. The file format WebM can store media files according to compression standards to optimize online streaming.
What Benefits Does WebM Provide?
WebM offers the following advantages:
- Reduced webpage size: WebM reduces the size of pages that contain heavy files like videos
- HTML 5 standards: You can reach viewers via browsers such as Opera and Explorer without compatibility issues by using HTML 5 standards.
- Easy conversion: Given the many tools that support WebM, it is possible to convert video and media content to WebM.
Frequently Asked Questions
Since the WebM format was designed for the web, WEBM files are typically embedded in webpages (using an HTML5 <video> tag). In most cases, using the on-screen controls, it is possible to play a WebM audio or video file within a web browser.