Transkriptor vs Otter.ai
Starting from 2$ per hour
Available in 40+ languages
Instantly translates transcripts
Available in only English
Doesn’t Support Files Longer than 90 Minutes
With so many different transcription services, it can be difficult to figure out which one is best for you. Transkriptor and Otter.ai are two of them.
What is Otter.ai?
Otter.ai is an automatic transcription service that uses proprietary AI technology to provide real-time transcriptions of conversations. Its mobile apps enable busy professionals to transcribe on the go. Furthermore teams use it for collaboration because of its integrations with popular online meetings and webinar programs.
With its free plan, Otter.ai offers up to 600 minutes of transcription. For both larger organizations and those with more complex needs, Otter.ai’s Premium plan offers unlimited transcription of prerecorded files.
Otter.ai is an artificial intelligence company that provides Otter Voice Notes, a mobile app that records, transcribes, and archives audio conversations in real time. Otter’s technology is based on a deep learning algorithm that converts speech to text. The app is available for iOS and Android.
How does Otter.ai work?
Otter Voice Notes is designed to be used in a variety of situations, including business meetings, classes, and lectures. The app can be used to record and transcribe both one-on-one and group conversations. Otter Voice Notes is also useful for creating audio memos and for recording lectures and presentations.
How much does Otter.ai cost?
Otter’s pricing plan has three tiers: Basic, Pro, and Business.
- Basic is free and gives you the ability to record and transcribe live.
- Pro is $12.99 per month and gives you everything in Basic, plus up to 6000 minutes per month, and the Otter Assistant to help with live transcription for Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Google Meet.
- Business is $30 per user per month and gives you everything in Pro, plus priority customer support and team collaboration features.
What are the features of Otter.ai?
Here are some of the features of Otter.ai:
- Integrations with Teams, Google Meet, Webex, and Zoom
- Mobile apps available for any device
- Easy and user-friendly collaboration features
- Multiple export formats include mp3, txt, pdf, srt, etc.
- TLS encryption that provides data security
- Only Supports English
How does Transkriptor work?
To use Transkriptor, you should simply upload the audio file that you need to transcribe. The application will then generate a text file that has the transcribed text. Transkriptor can also be used to create subtitles for videos. To do this, simply upload the video file and select the “Create Subtitles” option. Transkriptor will then make a caption file that can be sent to your video editing tool.
Transkriptor is a tool for anyone who needs to transcribe audio or video files. It is simple to use and provides accurate results.
How much does Transkriptor cost?
Transkriptor is a cost-effective transcription solution for businesses of all sizes. It has three different price packs to choose from:
- The Lite plan is only $9.99 per month and includes 5 hours of transcription.
- The Standard plan is $14.99 per month and includes 20 hours of transcription.
- The Premium plan is $24.99 per month and includes 40 hours of transcription.
What are the best features for Transkriptor?
There are many features that make Transkriptor one of the best audio to text software on the market. Here are just a few of the things that users love about Transkriptor:
- Real-time recording and transcriptions in over 100 languages.
- Searches and plays back recordings
- Transcribes pre-recorded files
- Exports text in multiple formats
- Provides collaboration tools
- Enables Speaker Identification
- Creates Subtitles from Video
- Mobile App available on Android and iOS devices
- Text editing options
- Creates folders to organize files
- Shares transcripts
- It plays back recordings in slow motion while editing
- E-Mail Customer Support
Whether you’re looking for a way to transcribe interviews, lectures, or other audio files, Transkriptor is a fit solution.
Is Transkriptor Better than Otter.ai?
Otter.ai and Transkriptor are both transcription software alternatives. Otter.ai is a cutting-edge automatic transcription service that uses proprietary AI technology to provide accurate, real-time transcriptions of conversations. Transkriptor is a cost-effective transcription solution for businesses of all sizes that offers real time recording and transcriptions in over 100 languages.
While both Otter.ai and Transkriptor are great options for transcription services, Transkriptor is the better option for those looking for an affordable, accurate, and user-friendly solution. At the end of the day Transkriptors elite features outperform Otter.ai.