Transkriptor vs Happyscribe
What is Happyscribe?
Happyscribe provides two different types of services.
Automatic Transcription Software: Using speech recognition technology, Happyscribe turns audio into text.
100% Human-made transcription: This is a manual method for audio transcription.
How to use Happyscribe?
Happyscribe has a user-friendly interface. To create audio or video transcription with Happyscribe, follow these steps:
- Search Happyscribe
- Go to the website of Happy Scribe.
- Log into HappyScribe using whichever method you have configured for your account. You can log in using your Google account or email address and password.
- Choose a subtitle or transcription from the boxes.
- Drop your files, browse files, or import from Youtube, Dropbox, Zoom vb tool
- Select the language spoken
- Select the service: Machine generated or human-made
How much does Happyscribe Cost?
Happyscribe provides two primary different transcription functionalities. On the other hand, Happyscribe does not offer subscription packages for its solutions. Pricing based on packages:
- Automatic Transcription Software: € 0.20 per minute
- 100% Human-made transcription: € 1.75 per minute
To learn more about the price models of Happyscribe, contact their sales team.
What are the features of Happyscribe?
Happyscribe also offers several other features that make it a valuable tool for anyone in need of transcription services.
- Automatic Transcription Software: Automated transcription with an 85% accuracy rate and 24 hours turnaround time. High-quality transcription tool powered by machine learning algorithms. Available in more than 120 languages.
- 100% Human-made transcription: Manual transcription from native transcriptionists with a 99% accuracy rate and 24 hours turnaround time. 7/24 available service. Available in more than 19 different languages.
- Highlighting or commenting on text transcription
- Creating subtitles for videos
- Creating workspaces for collaboration
- My vocabulary functionality to decrease mistakes
- Multimedia support
How to use Transkriptor?
To transcribe audio files in minutes with Transkriptor, follow these steps:
- Upload your video or audio file.
- Allow AI-powered software to transcribe your file. This takes only a few minutes.
- Examine the file and make any necessary changes.
- Once you’re satisfied with the output, save it in your preferred file format.
How much does Transkriptor cost?
Transkriptor is a real-time speech-to-text converter. You can make a youtube video, interview, or podcast transcription.
You can start a free transcription plan. This means you can try out the service before committing.
Monthly subscription plans of Transkriptor:
- The Lite plan is only $9.99 per month and includes 5 hours of transcription.
- The Standard plan is $14.99 per month and includes 20 hours of transcription.
- The Premium plan is $24.99 per month and includes 40 hours of transcription.
Annual memberships receive two months free.
What are the best features of Transkriptor?
Transkriptor has many characteristics that make them a viable choice for individuals seeking transcription services.
- Mobile app for ios and android
- Chrome extension for Microsoft and ios
- Transcribe with 80-99% accuracy
- Translation in more than 100 languages
- Collaboration with teammates in workflow
- Importing files in different formats, including wav, mp3, mp4
- More than 100 languages, such as English, Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish
Is Transkriptor Better than Happyscribe?
- Price/Performance: The price-performance ratio is the amount of money you spend on the service divided by the service’s quality. The greater the value for money, the higher the price-performance percentage. HappyScribe’s price model is more expensive than Transkriptor. Transkriptor has a higher price-performance ratio.
- Turnaround time: Another crucial element to consider is the turnaround time of the transcribing provider. This is the time required for the service to transcribe your audio or video files. The shorter the turnaround, the better. Human-based transcriptions take longer to complete, whereas Happyscribe and Transkriptor generate automatic transcriptions in minutes.
- Accuracy: Assess the correctness of the transcribing service. This is the number of mistakes the service makes when transcribing your files. The greater the accuracy, the better. Both services have similar accuracy rates in AI transcription.
- Ease of Use: Both Transkriptor and Happyscribe are user-friendly websites, but Transkriptor provides integrated services with mobile, chrome and web options. You can reach and use Transkriptor everywhere.
- Features and Editing tools: Happyscribe provide an automatic subtitle service. Transkriptor provides a dictation feature, an audio recording tool to convert speech to text. Both provide playback tools to listen and make changes to online text. Timestamps and text editors are other standard features of them. Speaker identification is also an essential voice-to-text feature that is included in their technology.
Transkriptor is the service that provides the best quality service at the lowest cost. However, it is best to choose based on your goals and budget. You can try the free version of Happyscribe and Transkriptor to compare their transcription services.
Frequently Asked Questions about Transkriptor vs. Happyscribe?
Why Happyscribe does not support a foot pedal?
Happyscribe is not a tool to make manual transcription. It is an online transcription service similar to otter.ai, Trint, Rev, Sonix, Descript, and Amberscript. Footpedal is functional for transcriptionists who transcribe audio on their own.