It is possible to convert English voice to text in telegram using a transcription bot like Voicybot and transcriber_bot. Here are the steps on how you can do it:
How to Convert Voice to Text in Telegram in 5 Steps
Time needed: 10 minutes
- Install or Update Telegram
Install the newest version of Telegram from Google Play or the App Store
- Press the search button and search for the bot
Find the magnifying glass icon and press on it. Then write the name of the bot you want to use. You can use VoicyBot or transciber_bot
- Press the microphone and record your message
The bot will transcribe your message in a few minutes.
- Edit the mistakes in the text
The bot enables you to correct the mistakes within the text. You can correct the punctuation and fix the typos before sending it out.
- Copy the message and paste it to the chat you need to send the message
After you have edited the text, you have to copy and paste it wherever you want
What is Telegram?
Telegram is an instant messaging app used on mobile and desktop devices. It has numerous advantages as opposed to other messaging apps. For instance, it is possible to convert voice to text. Some other examples include:
- Unlimited file sharing
- Complete portability thanks to cloud-based storage
- Web and mobile accessibility
- Bots that can be used for automated actions
What are Telegram Bots?
Unlike other messaging apps, telegram supports a variety of bots that can perform automated actions. These bots can be activated with a few clicks. Some examples of great telegram bots include
- Alertbot: A bot that creates simple alerts and reminders
- FBVidzBot: A bot that downloads Facebook videos
- memeautobot: A bot that generates memes with speed
- TweetItBot: A bot that tweets from inside the Telegram app
- Voicybot and transcriber_bot: Bots that can convert your voice messages into text
Frequently Asked Questions About Converting Voice to Text in Telegram
Telegram encrypts all the chats, but the end-to-end encryption is only the “Secret Chats” feature.
In addition, Telegram does not require its users to give out their phone numbers. It is possible to create a Telegram username to be found by people and keep your phone number private.
Telegram sends your voice files to a bot. The transcriber bot then takes your voice files, comprehends the words, and turns them into text.
Yes, Telegram is %100 free to use.
Telegram can be used from any device.