How to Add Text to Video with Kinemaster?
Here is how to add text to a video with Kinemaster step-by-step:
- Open Kinemaster and select the project you want to add text to.
- Tap on the Media Browser icon (the icon with the folder and music note) in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select the video clip to which you want to add text and tap on it.
- Tap on the Layer icon (the icon with the three overlapping squares) in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select “Add Text” from the options that appear.
- A text box will appear on the screen. Type the text you want to add in this box.
- With the text editing feature, adjust the font, size, and color of the text using the controls that appear on the screen. For text animation, tap on the Animate icon (the icon with the star) in the upper left corner of the screen. Choose the animation effects you want to use from the options that appear.
- To move the text to a different position on the screen, tap and hold on to the text box, and then drag it to the desired location.
- To change the duration of the text, tap on it and drag the edge of the text box to the left or right.
- When you are satisfied with the text, tap on the “Export” button in the upper right corner of the screen to save your changes.
What is Kinemaster?
Kinemaster is a mobile video editing app that allows users to edit and enhance videos on their smartphones or tablets. It is available for both Android and iOS platforms and offers a range of features for creating professional-looking videos. With Kinemaster, users trim and splice video clips, add sound effects, special effects, and captions, and adjust video speed. It also supports multiple layers of video and audio, allowing users to add and edit multiple elements in their videos. Kinemaster is a popular choice among content creators and social media influencers.
How to Use Kinemaster Video Editing App?
Here is Kinemaster tutorial for beginners:
- Download and install the Kinemaster app from AppStore for iPhone and iPad or Google Play Store for Android phones.
- Open Kinemaster and create a new project by tapping the “+ Create” button.
- Import the video clips and other media that you want to include in your project. Do this by tapping the Media Browser icon (the icon with the folder and music note) in the upper right corner of the screen, selecting the media you want to use, and then dragging it to the timeline at the bottom of the screen.
- Use the editing tools to trim and split your video clips, adjust their speed, and add transitions between them.
- Add text and subtitles to your video by tapping the Layer icon (the icon with the three overlapping squares) in the upper right corner of the screen and selecting “Add Text”. Type your text, adjust the font, size, and color, and drag the text box to the desired location on the screen.
- Add audio to your video by tapping the Audio icon (the icon with the music note) and selecting the audio file you want to use. Adjust the volume and timing of the background music using the controls on the screen.
- Apply filters and special effects to your video by tapping the Layer icon and selecting “Effects”. Choose the effect you want to use and adjust the settings to your liking.
- Preview your video by tapping the Play button in the upper left corner of the screen. Make any necessary adjustments and preview again until you are satisfied with your video.
- When you are finished editing your video, export it by tapping the Export button in the upper right corner of the screen. Choose the export settings you want to use, such as the resolution and file format, and wait for the export process to complete.
How to Use Kinemaster on Mac or Windows?
Here is a 6-step template for using Kinemaster on a computer:
- Download and install an emulator on your computer, such as BlueStacks or Nox Player.
- Launch the emulator and sign in with your Google account to access the Google Play Store.
- Search for Kinemaster in the Google Play Store and install it.
- Once installed, launch Kinemaster and create a new project or import an existing video to edit.
- Use the editing tools to edit your video as you would on a mobile device.
- When you have finished editing, export the video and save it to your computer.
For more detailed information, check Youtube channels and video editing tutorials.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kinemaster and Adobe Premiere Pro are designed for different purposes and have different capabilities. Kinemaster is a mobile video editing application that is designed to be used on a smartphone or tablet. On the other hand, Adobe Premiere Pro is a professional video editing software designed to be used on a computer.
Kinemaster and iMovie are designed for different purposes and have different capabilities. iMovie is a video editing application designed for iOS devices. Kinemaster is a mobile video editing application that is designed to be used on a smartphone or tablet.
Both Kinemaster and Filmora are great options for basic to intermediate video editing tasks. However, Kinemaster is more suitable for mobile video editing while Filmora is more suitable for desktop video editing. Ultimately, the choice between the two depends on your personal preference, the type of device you are using, and the complexity of your video editing tasks.