What are the ways to convert AAC to Text?
- Converting AAC to Text manually: However, it is not recommended unless you have very short AAC lengths because it will become tedious.
- Hiring a professional transcriptionist. Using a competent professional will yield the most accurate results. They are, however, expensive and have an extended lead time.
- The most effective method is to use automated transcription platforms. Using artificial intelligence and natural language processing, they achieve near-human accuracy with a faster turnaround.
How to Convert AAC to Text?
To convert the audio AAC file into a text file format, follow the steps below:
- Upload your AAC file
- Determine the Audio Language
- Select “Machine generated” or “Human created” (which are available in some transcription services)
- Get your transcript.
- Select your preferred file format and click “Export.”
What is an AAC file?
The AAC extension is short for “Advanced Audio Coding”, which is a standard audio container format for compressed digital audio and music data. Improved in several aspects, this format produces higher sound quality at the same bitrate compared to the older audio formats.
When Should You Use AAC Files?
You should use this format when you want to play audio file format with media players in high quality. It is commonly used as a default audio file format in iTunes Store, Apple Music, iPhone, and PlayStation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You can import your file from any location, including your laptop, Google Drive, YouTube, or Dropbox. To upload your AAC file, drag your file to the bottom of the screen to the Timeline. Right-click it and select Generate Subtitle.
It depends on the software program you use, but you will be able to convert it into multiple languages. The majority of them support over 120 languages, dialects, and accents.
It is possible to export your AAC transcripts to a variety of text and subtitle formats, including Plain Text (.txt), Microsoft Word (.docx), PDF (.pdf), SubRip (.srt), and VTT.
Depending on the length of your file, automatic transcription software will convert your AAC file to text documents/audio transcription in a matter of minutes.
With an AAC file transcript, it is possible to watch a video on a crowded train without headphones or in a library without a sound system. Additionally, Having an English transcript lets you translate the content into other languages.